miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2014

RELATIVE CLAUSES - REPASO - ACCESO A CICLOS

WHO OR WHICH?


  1. Here is the book _______ I thought I had lost.
  2. A linguist is someone _________ knows a lot of languages.
  3. The tree ________ blew down in the storm was over 300 years old.
  4. Yours was the best party ________ I have ever been to.
  5. Anyone _________ wants to join the club must register now.
  6. That woman is the writer __________ wrote the best-seller.
  7. The only gift ________ I didn't like was the dress ________ my aunt gave me.
  8. This is the photo _________  I told you about.
  9. I don't know the girl ________ is going to marry my cousin.
  10. He wrote an essay  ___________ described the effects of global warming.
  11. Is there anything __________ I can do to help?
  12. The old man _________ lived above us died last week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario